Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, most taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today’s tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here’s what you get…
- We are specialized in tax returns!
- Efficient streamlined process
- Most returns in 5-7 days
- We stand behind our returns
- We work for your higher refund
- Help with IRS negotiations
- Flat fee:
- based on complexity of returns
- covers efiling, direct deposit and audit support
- covers questions during the year
- covers bound copy and digital copy
- Free copies of returns and source documents
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven’t kept up your bookkeeping, don’t worry. We can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we’ll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.